expressions

i think one of the most funnest part of that's of this project was staring at the mirror and playing with my face to get the expressions that i have drawn, when doing this it really felt that i was bringing my characters all to life.
i believe that the expression on a characters face is all it takes to make the character believable and understandable to anyone that has met them for the first time even despite the art style they have picked for the characters and their story background, you could say expressions on a character this is the soul of a character.

Hero-






in this expression sheet i have tried to show that my Hero character is nice, playful, cheesy, slightly lazy

Sidekick - human-





Sidekick- ghost-



in this expression sheet i have tried to show that my Side-kick character is fun, quirky , crazy, funny, sarcastic

Villain-





in this expression sheet i have tried to show that my villain is mainly just angry, when he is happy i wanted to create this evil humour in his face.

2 comments:

  1. I love these expression pages! reminds me of the type of characters you find in 'new yorker' magazine cartoons. nicely done G

    ReplyDelete