Morlocks Descritpion

Finally after a couple of days of reading the time machine, I have a description of the morlock’s.

Chapter seven

'I do not know how long I lay. I was roused by a soft hand touching my face. Starting up in the darkness I snatched at my matches and, hastily striking one, I saw three stooping white creatures similar to the one I had seen above ground in the ruin, hastily retreating before the light. Living, as they did, in what appeared to me impenetrable dark­ness, their eyes were abnormally large and sensitive, just as are the pupils of the abysmal fishes, and they reflected the light in the same way. I have no doubt they could see me in that ray less obscurity, and they did not seem to have any fear of me apart from the light. But, so soon as I struck a match in order to see them, they fled incontinently, vanishing into dark gut­ters and tun­nels, from which their eyes glared at me in the strangest fashion.

'In a moment I was clutched by several hands, and there was no mistaking that they were trying to haul me back. I struck another light, and waved it in their dazzled faces. You can scarce imagine how nauseatingly inhuman they looked—those pale, chinless faces and great, lidless, pinkish- Grey eyes! as they stared in their blindness and bewilderment. But I did not stay to look, I promise you.



1. Stooped White Creatures
2. Abnormally Large light reflective eyes.
3. Pale skin
4. Chinless
5. Lidless
6. Pinkish Grey eyes


There other desperation say that the Morlocks are brutes and judging from the fights with the time traveler they are small about chest height.
They have slower reactions then normal humans

No comments:

Post a Comment