Transcription

After talking to Phil about the Transcription Project around Christmas time, he suggested that i do a Character design transcription because that was one of the main industries i would like to be in for the future. my last Character design was a major failure because my pictures where not clear enough to be presented so in this project i will be working on changing my style of drawing and basic skills needed for this.

my source will be coming from a book time machine Written by H.G Wells
the reason why i had picked this book is because Phil told me that i need to a character that is not so realistic and not to basic but has to be interesting.
over the next few days i will be doing some research on the book and the description on the creatures Morlocks. and getting some pictures i can reference with.

No comments:

Post a Comment