Character Design: Time Traveler

iv been doing basic Character shapes for both the time traveler and Character Weena.



in these drawings i was playing with hairstyle of Time traveler and also trying to keep the style of Michelle Czajkowski playful drawings.

playing with hats and trying to keep the features i liked with my older drawings.

Final: Time traveler.


i was happy with this drawing of the Time traveler because it spoke to me as a Victorian English man.
i be coloring the time traveler this week and hopefully modeling in the late week.

Weena



i looked at some of the poses that i had drawn in life drawing. and picked two i thought would look good withe this character.


am still experimenting with this character but i am sure am going to keep the long hair and maybe a flower in her hair add that she is related or close to nature.

6 comments:

  1. I love the design for your time traveler, it reminds of a character from some adventure game but I can't put my finger on it...

    Lovely~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I know you're horribly busy, but I'm just prompting you to complete the Student Survey 2011 - see link below! Many thanks!

    http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.com/2011/02/important-have-your-say-student-surveys.html

    (I'm not getting your most recent updates through...???)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoyed these designs Godwin - things are really taking shape now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks jonn. am starting again though haha :D

    ReplyDelete